An app for the glass community.
Glassflip helps you to connect with legal glass collectors, enthusiasts, and artists near you.
Text me a download link
Standard text messaging rates may apply.
Un guide spécial pour débuter : vous allez pouvoir découvrir tous les aspects du casino en ligne. De la loi aux règles du jeu, en passant par des conseils dédiés aux débutants, vous remporterez votre première mise. Mieux encore, nos articles concis et pédagogiques vous aident à tout comprendre de ce merveilleux monde du Gaming. top 10 casino en ligne Des astuces et des techniques pour vous aguerrir : n’oubliez jamais que chaque jeu a ses propres fonctionnalités. De ce fait, vous allez devoir passer par un apprentissage théorique avant de vous lancer dans une partie en ligne. Des revues de casinos en ligne : nous vous proposons un regard objectif sur tous les casinos légaux en Suisse. Aucune mauvaise surprise ne pourra vous attendre sur un casino en ligne. En plus, vous allez tout savoir des options d’un site de casino en ligne, même si vous n’y avez jamais mis les pieds. Pour faire simple : faites-nous confiance pour remporter le gros lot ! Des bonus exclusifs : grâce à nos partenariats avec les opérateurs, vous allez pouvoir profiter de bonus incroyables que vous ne retrouverez nulle part ailleurs.
Buy and sell glass near you.
The best place to connect with artists, collectors, and enthusiasts near you!
Build your glass profile and reviews.
Upload unlimited items for free & build your trust with the community.
Safely communicate with others.
Ask questions, send offers, or just show some love. All in real time.
© 2019 Glassflip. Made with in Colorado.
Glassflip Inc. Terms of Service
By accessing our servers, mobile apps, websites, or content therefrom (together, “GF”), you agree to these Terms of Service (“TOS”), last updated May 28, 2019.
LICENSE. If you are 21 or older, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-sublicensable license to access GF in compliance with the TOS; unlicensed access is unauthorized. You agree not to license, distribute, make derivative works, display, sell, or “frame” content from GF, excluding content you create and sharing with friends/family. You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, worldwide, fully paid/sublicensable license to use, copy, perform, display, distribute, and make derivative works from content you post.
USE. You agree not to use or provide software (except for general purpose web browsers and email clients, or software expressly licensed by us) or services that interact or interoperate GF, e.g. for downloading, uploading, posting, flagging, emailing, search, or mobile use. Robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, etc. are prohibited, as are misleading, unsolicited, unlawful, and/or spam postings/email. You agree not to collect users’ personal and/or contact information (“PI”).
MODERATION. You agree we may moderate GF access and use in our sole discretion, e.g. by blocking (e.g. IP addresses), filtering, deletion, delay, omission, verification, and/or access/account/license termination. You agree (1) not to bypass said moderation, (2) we are not liable for moderating, not moderating, or representations as to moderating, and (3) nothing we say or do waives our right to moderate, or not. All site rules are incorporated herein.
DISCLAIMER. MANY JURISDICTIONS HAVE LAWS PROTECTING CONSUMERS AND OTHER CONTRACT PARTIES, LIMITING THEIR ABILITY TO WAIVE CERTAIN RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. WE RESPECT SUCH LAWS; NOTHING HEREIN SHALL WAIVE RIGHTS OR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED.
To the extent permitted by law,
(1) we make no promise as to GF, its completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, proprietary, security or reliability; (2) your access and use are at your own risk, and GF is provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”; (3) we are not liable for any harm resulting from (a) user content; (b) user conduct, e.g. illegal conduct; (c) your GF use; or (d) our representations; (4) WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES (“GF ENTITIES”), DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES & CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; (5) GF ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS (E.G. OF PROFIT, REVENUE, DATA, OR GOODWILL); (6) IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED $100 OR WHAT YOU PAID US IN THE PAST YEAR.
CLAIMS. You agree (1) any claim, cause of action or dispute (“Claim”) arising out of or related to the TOS or your GF use is governed by Delaware (“DE”) law regardless of your location or any conflict or choice of law principle; (2) Claims must be resolved exclusively by state or federal court in Wilmington, DE (except we may seek injunctive remedy anywhere); (3) to submit to personal jurisdiction of said courts; (4) any Claim must be filed by 1 year after it arose or be forever barred; (5) not to bring or take part in a class action against GF Entities; (6) (except government agencies) to indemnify GF Entities for any damage, loss, and expense (e.g. legal fees) arising from claims related to your GF use; (7) you are liable for TOS breaches by affiliates (e.g. marketers) paid by you, directly or indirectly (e.g. through an affiliate network); and (8) to pay us for breaching or inducing others to breach the “USE” section, not as a penalty, but as a reasonable estimate of our damages (actual damages are often hard to calculate): $0.10 per server request, $1 per post, email, flag, or account created, $1 per item of PI collected, and $1000 per software distribution, capped at $25,000 per day.
This policy details how data about you is collected/used/disclosed when you visit our mobile apps, websites and services (together, “GF”) or otherwise interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on GF if a change is material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not run ads, other than classified ads posted by our users.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing (and prohibit it on GF).
- We do provide email proxy & relay to reduce unwanted mail.
- GF links to third party sites – please review their privacy policies.
Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- data you post on GF, or send us directly or via other sites. Please do not post private data.
- data you provide (e.g. email address, name, address, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
- web log data (e.g. pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- data collected via cookies (e.g. keyword searches and “favorites” lists).
- data about your devices (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, general location derived from IP address).
Data we store
- We retain data as long as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you by logging into your account.
Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- to vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our users or the general public.
- with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets to another company.
- in aggregate or summary form, as long as it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
International Users – By visiting GF or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect for purposes listed here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States. For more information please contact our privacy officer at email@example.com.
Glassflip Inc. Contact Us